Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

LSC/ CARE PAKCAGE


By the time Alex real birthday I was not PA for him, so I have to wait a little longer to send him his birthday cake, I used blessed Kids services it was a great experience working with Adele,my Alex got his cake two days later and Im hoping to get the pictures of that moment an d as a momento in his life.
My SW is updating my HS since I change gender and age, this new HS has to go to the INS to get my new I-600 in order to send my LSC. As soon as this is done on our way to be with Alex. Sarah is so excited about his brother that everyday she ask me when are we going to get him or lets go know, not easy to explain time to a 3 year old.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations