Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

NEW BEGININGS

When I started my journey to motherhood, China was always on my mind. One day I was going to go to China for one little girl that was waiting for my there, but God had other plans, first He took my to Vietnam where my girl was and it has been the greatest blessing of my life, every single day I thak GOD for making US a family, them while I was waiting the looong wait to China, I took a look to the waiting child list when I saw the reason for my long wait. As soon as I saw him I knew he was the one, I was obsessed with one idea for so long and as soon as I saw him that idea vanish completely. Now I can wait to see my son who beautiful sound is that. MY SON!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations